Web APP Development with PHP MVC and MYSQL (2021-22)
Online, Training Program, Duration: 1 month, Total Fees: Rs 4000
1st May 2021 to 25th May 2021
Admission Deadline: 30th Apr 2021
This is a intoductory course on PHP MVC & MYSQL. php is used to connect the mysql database to create a connection parameter for mysql host,user,password and database name. A small part of the code in index. php is used to setup a controller object and call mvcHandler() to view the default page list.
MVC is a software architectural pattern for implementing user interfaces on computers. It divides a given application into three interconnected parts. This is done to separate internal representations of information from the ways information is presented to, and accepted from the user.
MVC stands for “model-view-controller”, and in the context of a PHP MySQL application::
- Model refers to the data structure. For example, the MySQL tables, JSON and XML data formats.
- Controller refers to the “middle man” that does the processing between the view and model. That is, the PHP scripts and libraries.
In a nutshell, so long as an application has clear structural separation between the MVC components – We can call it an “MVC application”.
- The main aim of MVC Architecture is to separate the Business logic & Application data from the USER interface.
- Different types of Architectures are available. These are 3-tier Architecture, N-tier Architecture, MVC Architecture, etc.
- The main advantage of Architecture is Reusability, Security and Increasing the performance of Application.
Magnox Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Speed up custom web application development.
- Simplify web application maintenance.
- No need to write additional code.
- Work with databases more efficiently.
- Automate common web development tasks.
- Protect websites from targeted security attacks.
- Perform unit testing efficiently.