WebApp Development with Node Js and React Js (2021-22)
Online, Training Program, Duration: 1 month, Total Fees: Rs 4000
30th Apr 2021 to 28th May 2021
Admission Deadline: 29th Apr 2021
Nodejs is the most convenient platform for hosting as well as running a web server for a React application. It’s because of two main reasons:
Using an NPM (Node Package Manager), Node works alongside the NPM registry to easily install any package through the NPM CLI.
Node bundles a React application into a single file for easy compilation using webpack and several other Node modules.
Furthermore, using Nodejs to host and run your web server helps in a lot of ways: :
Nodejs uses a speed optimized V8 engine to address bulk requests that are handled through callback functions to ensure quality and quantity.
Developers can execute the Reactjs code directly in the Nodejs environment.
The React DOM has components specifically designed to work with Nodejs that reduce lines of code, making server-side rendering comparatively easy.
Sometimes, changing your backend completely is not a feasible option. Let’s assume you have RoR (Ruby on Rails) as a backend. You can still use Nodejs to run the web server hosting your React application.
But how would I need Nodejs for a web server when I’ve already got ROR, you may ask?
Well, Nodejs offers highly reliable and efficient tools which can be used without the need for a Node Web Server. You can use Node’s assets to build the RoR asset Pipeline, thereby leveraging CommonJS to make your work a lot easier.
. While Reactjs can only be used to build UI components on the frontend, Nodejs will take care of the data stored on the backend. Reactjs offer tools like react-router and redux, which will provide dire communication to be handled at the server-side by Nodejs
Magnox Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1. High server load: Using Nodejs with React makes sense when your web application needs handling of multiple requests and maintaining server load balance.
2. Real-time data: If your application’s core is based on Real-time Data-Intensive management or Data Streaming, using Nodejs is highly advisable for continued server connection.
3. JSON APIs: Building JSON APIs for your application is very efficient with Nodejs due to high code reusability and easy code sharing in Reactjs.
4. Single Page Applications (SPA): Developing Single Page Applications in React while using Node to build a lightweight backend model for asynchronous data loading through callback functions.
5. MERN stack: Nodejs can also be used with React with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, and Nodejs) stack.